Saturday, June 19, 2010

Journals for June 12, 2010 to June 18, 2010...

Ok so I know I'm really behind on my daily journals and I don't have a good reason for it, so I'm just going to work on catching up on my journals that I missed so that I will be caught up again and hopefully NOT get behind on my journals again.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I watched TV and worked on my PTC and GPT sites to earn some extra money for my concert in July. I also did some needle play and was disrespectful to someone :(

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I watched TV, crocheted, worked on my PTC and GPT sites online to earn some extra money for my concert in July.

Monday, June 14, 2010

You gave me 500 swats with the belt and 500 swats with the wooden spoon on my thighs :( It did help get rid of my urge to cut so that's a good thing. I worked on my chores and got them done on time and also worked on my PTC and GPT sites so I could have some extra money in July at my concert.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I worked on my chores, worked on my PTC and GPT sites to earn some extra money and had a small attitude with you off and on throught the day for some reason... I think it was just to get some extra attention from you, but I'm not sure...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I worked on my chores and worked on my PTC and GPT sites as I texted with you and as you spanked me with the wooden spoon for 3 different times for 20 minutes each time... I then got an attitude with you and got upset because I thought I made you mad and lost you and I was going to self injure, but instead I asked you to spank me and you did by having me use the wooden spoon for another 20 minutes and that made my urge to self injure go away and made me realize that you weren't mad at me and you were still mine :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I worked on my chores and worked on my PTC and GPT sites and texted with you for most of the day. I had an attitude for some reason, but you dealt with it pretty good :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

I thought today was Saturday for some odd reason... lol... anyways I worked on my chores and worked on leaving you alone, because you were in a bad mood and didn't want to talk about it *sighs* You said if there was something that I could do to help you feel better you were going to tell me, but you never told me anything and I needed to go wash clothes and workout for a while, so I went over to my dad's house and did what I needed to and didn't talk to you anymore after 1pm :(

I also paid for my bus ticket to Richmond, VA for my July trip to see Hanson in concert and hopefully see you for a few hours after the concert *sighs* I'm not going to hold my breath for that, because something tells me you don't want to see me for some reason :(

No comments:

Post a Comment