Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Journal for 6/8/10...

Journal for 6/8/10...




I got up around 7:30am and drank coffee till about 8:30am when I got online to send you my journal for the day before... I then got offline and started on my chores of washing the dishes from the night before, sweeping the kitchen floor, bathroom floor, and both of my porches, dusting, vaccuming, and the trying to text with you again, but you never texted me back, so I got offline and read for a little while and then watched TV for a little while, before texting you again and working out for 1 hour and 30 minutes... I then watched TV till about 8:40pm when I texted you and disrespected you pretty good :( I am going to make sure I don't do that again, because that was immature of me to do just to try and get attention from you when it feels like you've been ignoring me all week *sighs* I'm sorry for disrespecting you last night Daddy *gives you a hug and kiss* My birthday is in 15 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment