Saturday, June 12, 2010

Journal for 6/11/10...

Journal for 6/11/10...

I got up around 7:25am and made coffee and turned on the TV to watch the news and the Today Show till about 8:30am when I got on the computer to send you my journal for the day and a good morning text to see how you were doing :) I then got offline and started on my chores for the day of dusting, vaccuming, sweeping the bathroom and kitchen floors and washing the dirty dishes fom the night before. After my chores were done I got online to work on making money on my PTC sites that I'm a member on then worked on my crochet project and texted with you for most of the afternoon :) I then fixed dinner and watched Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel till it was time for me to be in bed at Midnight...

My birthday is in 12 days babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment