Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Journal for 6/7/10...

I got up at 8:00am and got coffee started and turned on the Today Show for an hour to watch it, before getting online to send you my journal from Sunday. I then sent you a good morning text, but you never answered, so I went ahead and started on my chores for the day. I washed the dirty dishes from the day before, dusted, vaccumed, swept the kitchen and bathroom floors. I got everything finished by Noon like I was supposed to :) I've been doing good on my no swearing rule too...at the most its five swear words since you've washed my mouth out on Sunday, May 30, 2010...

My birthday is in 16 days!!!

I plan on coming to Richmond, VA the morning of July 28, 2010 and checking into the Comfort Inn hotel at 3200 West Broad St. after I get off the bus... I am HOPING that you will GO to the CONCERT with ME and then come to the HOTEL with me afterwords and give me a belated birthday spanking/discipline spanking/good girl spanking *sighs* I plan on walking to the concert venue...

No comments:

Post a Comment