Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Journal for 6/21/10...

I got up around 6:00am and watched TV and drank coffee till about 8:00am when I got online to check my e-mails and text with you ... I started on my chores at about 9:00am and got finished with them by Noon, like I'm supposed to... I then got online and worked on my GPT and PTC sites for a little while so that I would have some extra money for my concert in July... Then at around 7:00pm I noticed that Jennifer posted something on her Facebook wall to get me into trouble :( I didn't even do what she mentioned this time because if I had then I would have told you beforehand like I did last week :( I've been doing my best to behave since you spanked me on May 30, 2010... :) I watched TV from 8:00pm till it was time for me to go to bed at Midnight...


Also, happy 1st day of Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment