Saturday, June 5, 2010

Journal for 6/3/10 and 6/4/10...

6/3/10...

I got up around 7:00am and watched TV and drank some coffee, before going to get into the shower and then start on my chores for the day, which are washing dirty dishes from the night before, sweeping, dusting, vaccuming, and just going through stuff and organizing it making sure I don't need it anymore, so that is what I worked on till 1:00pm, then I watched "Days Of Our Lives" and then at 2:00pm I got online and was in bed at 12:30am because I wasn't sure what time my bedtime was because I hadn't followed it in FOREVER!!! :(

6/4/10...

I got up at 6:30am so that I could call my ride and make sure they were up and going to come get me to take me to my doctor's appointment that I had at 8:45am. That went good since it was just a check-up and I have to go back in August or October.

Once I got home I got my clothes and bedding together and went over to my Dad's house to wash everything!!! I then came home once I started a load and drank coffee and texted with my Daddy. I also worked on washing dishes, sweeping, dusting, and vaccuming while I was home so that I wouldn't get into trouble for not doing my chores for the day. I even asked my Daddy what time my bedtime was because I didn't remember what it was and he says its Midnight :( But I'm not going to fight him on it since I know he has a reason for giving me a Midnight bedtime *sighs* So, I got home from washing at about 8:39pm and then ate dinner and watched TV till it was time for me to go to bed at Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment