Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day and Journal for 6/20/10...

Happy Father's Day to you!!! Hope you get to have fun spending time with your kids today babe!!!

I did some chores before I headed over to my dad's house to call Comcast and complain about my box not working and tell hime Happy Father's Day, then I went to Madison, NC with my dad and step-mom to drop off some of my step-sister's clothes and then stopped at Wal-Mart and got some coffee since I was out, then helped my step-mom pull weeds in their yard and plant some tiny catcus in my pot that has an aloe plant in it, I also worked out some on an exercise bike while I was over there... I then came home around 9:00pm and ate dinner and watched TV till it was time for me to go to bed at Midnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment