Sunday, February 9, 2014

What kind of babygirl are you?


What kind of babygirl are you?
Your Result: Happy-go-lucky
 
You are sweet, and quiet. You do what Daddy says and may be a little bit of a bookworm. One of your favorite activities is cuddling, and you're a little bit of a romantic. Daddy enjoys being around you because you always do what you're told and you're forever grateful and appreciative. Daddy loves you more than he could ever express. You believe that you two will grow old together. You and your Daddy may enjoy: Watching movies, cuddling, going out with friends, and listening or playing your favorite music.
 
Princess
 
Punk
 
Sexy
 
Spoiled
Also don't forget to stop by and check out the videos I have for sale at Southern Moon, because I add new ones when you least expect it and I am now also uploading the videos on my SpankingTube account and my FetLife account, for you to view and then buy if you like/love what you just watched!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment