Monday, January 16, 2012

Saturday Night 1/14/12

Well, Saturday night Gareth (my boyfriend I am in an open relationship with) decided to surprise me by taking me to the local dungeon for the night and I ended up getting to scene with a few different people even though I didn't plan any scenes ahead of time... 

I did some needle play first and that was done on my bottom, which was a new experience for me, but I enjoyed it ALOT!!! Then my second scene was an impact play scene and that was very ENJOYABLE!!! Then just for fun because someone had a zapper thing, I let them zap my bottom once, it kinda reminded me of the violet wand. Then my last scene of the night was a fire cupping and sensation scene and I got to experience being on fire *smiles*

Here are a few pictures from when we arrived back to my place from playing for the night... 




Then these pictures are from early Sunday morning of my marks from after playing on Saturday night...


Southern Moon is my spanking video store!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment