Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I've done so far today 1/26/10

Well, I got up at 7:15am and called my friend Jennifer cause she wanted to be up before 7:30am so she could get to school on time and shower if she wanted to.

I talked to Nick for most of the day after getting my chores done. I got my journal sent late :( and the bad thing was I wasn't supposed to send a journal today I was supposed to post it here *sighs* I'm not even sure what to write here *wonders*

Anyways, since I'm grounded today I'm not allowed to play games on the computer like I'm used to, but that's ok I can deal with that since I didn't have the best behaviour lately, but we aren't going to get into that since its not that imprtant :P

I've been reading most of the day and listening to music. Also been connected in TeamViewer to get some new games to play while I'm grounded and can't play on the computer :(

House was good last night :) American Idol auditions are on again tonight at 8:00pm.

Having a cat is EXPENSIVE!!!

I really need to chill on my swearing cause its a bit out of control again and that isn't good :(

Well, I'm aor now... talk to you later... or at least before I go to bed at 11:30pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment